It’s been a little while since I hosted a giveaway on Turn the Page and what better time to do one than for Halloween!
The winner gets to choose from one of these books:
Love you to Death and High Stakes (two books in one!) is the perfect choice if you like a bit of lighthearted, sassy paranormal. This series is my absolute favourite of Meg Cabot’s, and I can’t praise it enough (even if they do keep changing the names, which makes it very awkward to keep track – my review of the first book can be read here)
Coraline, yeah, it’s a ‘kid’s book,’ but the story is creepy as hell (well, the movie was, anyway!). OK, so I haven’t actually read this one, although I’m dying to, it’s Neil Gaiman, and nobody can seem to praise this one enough. Check out some Goodreads reviews to see if this is one you think you might enjoy!
The Monstrumologist – is another one on my own wishlist. It’s a Printz Honor book, sounds perfect for Halloween, and if that, along with the Goodreads reviews, don’t convince you, check out The Book Smugglers review.
Nevermore – is one of my favorite reads so far this year. I adored this dark, creepy romance. If you are a fan of Edgar Allen Poe then you have to read this one.
- Let’s keep it simple, shall we – one entry per person; simply fill out your name and email in the form below.
- The giveaway will run from October 24th – October 31st.
- The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be announced here and via email on the 2nd or 3rd of November – they have 48 hours to confirm before another winner will be chosen.
- Giveaway is open internationally – as long as The Book Depository ships free to you (please check before entering).
- The winner’s book of choice will be ordered from either Amazon or The Book Depository and shipped directly by them.
- You don’t have to be a follower or tweet this giveaway to win, but it is always appreciated!
Spooktacular is a giveaway hop, so make sure you stop by the other blogs to take part for a chance to win some more goodies!
The next blog on the hop list is Dani over at Way Past Normal, and a list of all the blogs taking part can also be found here.